Solid conditioner with monoi and mango butter.
use : Apply only to the lengths of your hair that is still wet, leave to act for a few minutes and rinse.
Precautions : Do not apply directly to the scalp. Store away from heat and humidity.
INCI: Cetearyl Alcohol and Behentrimonium Methosulfate (vegetable emulsifier), Mangifera indica seed butter (Mango butter), Cocos nucifera oil (coconut oil) *, Panthenol (provitamin B5), perfume, Hydrolysed rice protein (rice proteins), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E)
- Mango Butter: Mango butter protects the skin and hair from external aggressions such as the cold, the sun, the wind. Emollient thanks to its rich composition in fatty acids, mango butter helps maintain hydration of the skin but also that of the hair. It has softening, softening and anti-oxidant properties.
- Coconut: Nourishing, perfectly hydrates the hair. It is a hair fortifier, strengthens and shines dry, dull and damaged hair.
- Protein B5: It is a capillary fortifier, it repairs and strengthens the hair from tip to root. It is also a hair beautifier, it coats the hair, making it stronger, shinier and easier to comb, without greasing or weighing it down. Participates in hair growth. Soothes irritation and itching of the scalp.
- BTMS: is an emulsifying wax of plant origin mainly used for its properties of gentle hair conditioner and having a lot of affinities with the keratin of the hair, facilitates disentangling and leaves the hair soft and silky. Of plant origin, it is a hair conditioner that reduces the static effect of the hair. May be irritating if applied to the scalp.
- Rice protein: Improves and maintains hair hydration, makes hair soft, silky and shiny.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant, protects oils and butters from rancidity.
Craftswoman : A little tour and then Soap
Website : https://www.atelier-savonnerie.ch/