Hair mask “Sapoté” - Zhandumaya
The “Sapoté” mask can be used in 5 different ways:
- Conditioner : apply it after your shampoo and rinse with clear water (no exposure time), it hydrates the hair and facilitates detangling.
- Hair mask : on washed, towel-dried and disentangled hair and apply a sufficient quantity of “Sapoté” on the lengths and ends, then leave on for at least 30min (or even overnight) under a hot towel or a charlotte to increase the penetration of the ingredients tenfold active. Finally, rinse thoroughly to remove the product.
- Styling cream for curly hair : on slightly damp hair, take a dab of "Sapoté" in the palm of your hands, distribute it over your lengths to the ends using your fingers or a comb, then redraw your curls according to the desire of the day.
- Protective mask : to apply before going to sea or to the swimming pool on the whole of the hair, in order to preserve it from the sun, salt and / or chlorine which dry out the hair fiber. The ideal is still to do braids before, for example 😉
- Serum for tips : apply a small amount of "Sapoté" on the dry ends to avoid the straw effect.
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Sapote vegetable oil (pouteria sapota oil), vegetable emulsifier BTMS (cetearyl alcohol and behentrimonium methosulfate), Inulin BIO (inulin), natural cosmetic fragrance (perfume), phospholipids (phospholipids, soybean oil ) and Cosgard preservative authorized by Ecocert (benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, aqua).
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with clear water. Perform a skin tolerance test in the crease of the elbow at least 48 hours before use.