Free delivery from CHF 120.-
Esprit Bohème is the project of two neighbors, become friends, living in Chéserex, above Nyon, in the canton of Vaud. Several trainings in search of themselves have put them on the path of essential oils which have been a real revelation for them. For therapeutic purposes, essential oils make them aware of the importance of using nature's resources to take care of themselves.
During this aromatherapy training, they participate in a cosmetics workshop. They therefore start by making deodorants, hydrosol tonics and balms. Very quickly, the pleasure of creating, of seeing materials transform and the desire to offer simple cosmetic products leads them to deepen their knowledge and to train in natural cosmetics.
The year 2019 is the year of the creation of their brand: they train themselves, develop their formulations, do a lot of tests, look for containers that suit them and that are produced in Europe, and do an exciting job of creation with a designate. And that's how at the end of 2019, their Esprit Bohème brand was born.
All their products are without essential oils, because they are cosmetic care and not for therapeutic purposes. The benefits of their products are brought about by the many properties of the vegetable oils that compose them.
Why does their brand have this name? It reminds them of travel, exchanges between people, culinary discoveries, but also the cozy atmosphere of a cozy interior in rainy weather, a good book by the fire. It's slowing down, taking the time to admire, to savor, to laugh. It is also to connect with nature and let yourself be touched by it.
Esprit Bohème, they are therefore simple natural cosmetics, going to the essential for daily use. Products to do yourself good, with raw materials offered by nature.
What are their favorite products? Lip balms, solid soaps and cleansing milk!
Where to find their products?
- Their entire range of products can be found at the Gab'In tea-room café in Nyon (@ gab.in.coffee on Instagram)
- Some products can be found at the Marius bakery in Givrins
- Their solid soaps are sold by Zélo in Gland and by Mescapades in Rolle
- An assortment of their products is sold by Pinkpaoma, nail shop in Yverdon.
- Our products are also on the site: https://www.wpmf-shop.com/
- They will be present at the following markets: Artisans' Weekend in Gland in November, Christmas market in Trélex in December and, pending confirmation, Chiblins autumn market in September (2020)